Monday, October 6, 2008

In the beginning....

Here we are! Finally, a place to put out our thoughts on EVERYTHING!!!!!! Maureen, what should we talk about first? What part of life and where to begin....

I am obsessing about the economy. What is going on! It's like Oz and the wizard is behind the curtain pulling all the strings. I do know it's not good for all those big spenders...the jig is up for all those who have been overindulging in the culture of too much...Glad I already shop at Costco and Target... Now big question will be where should I put my money now -- under the mattress? in a jar buried in the backyard? I think this whole thing will put a focus back on appreciating what is really important -- family, kids, a roof over our heads, our health... We need to get back to appreciating the basics. Interesting times, interesting times....

No comments: